Private Dining & Events
Located on the corner of Randolph and Ogden in the historic Fulton Market District, Bambola is the ideal setting for cocktail receptions, weddings, social and business gatherings and corporate events.
A romantic voyage along the Silk Road, as imagined through the travels of a bon vivant and connoisseur, Bambola offers over 10,000 square feet and multiple rooms for dinner parties, semi-private and private events.
• 36 Person Private Dining Table
• Housemade craft cocktails & extensive event menu options
• DJ/personal music hookups
• Beautifully decorated and carefully curated spaces mean little to no additional décor necessary for an unforgettable one of a kind event
• Customizable wedding ceremonies for 10-60+guests
• Divisible and/or combinable spaces
• Wedding/Private Ceremony Capacity: 350+ cocktail style; 150 seated
• Private Dining Table: 36 seated
• Private Dining Room: 66+ seated private, 100+ cocktail style private
• Terrace Reserved: 24 seated; 40+ cocktail style
• Bar Reserved: 40 seated; 100+ cocktail style semi-private
Designed by Maison Bonhomme, one city, Istanbul — as a historic gateway between East and West, Asia and Europe — is a constant touchstone due to its peerless mix of influences and cultures, textiles and objects, highly decorative details, and a culture of hospitality. Bambola’s rare, imaginative and jaw-droppingly diverse array of artistic elements is a testament to the crossroads of Eastern and Western civilizations. Bambola is filled with Italy’s finest textiles, furniture by some of the most exciting designers of the 20th and 21st centuries, and Popham Design’s dramatic handmade cement tiles juxtaposed with museum-quality 18th and 19th century antiquities and rare furnishings collected from China, Thailand, Burma, Pakistan and India in collaboration with Doug Van Tress and Chauwarin Tuntisak of The Golden Triangle. Bambola is warmly illuminated with one-of-a-kind chandeliers from the masters of hand-blown glass in Milan and Venice to elevate the standard for restaurant lighting.
To bring Bambola’s colorful, collaged vision to life, Maison Bonhomme collaborated closely with an incredible design team starring Luca Lanzetta Group, Popham Design, Molteni&Co, Viabizzuno, Sogni Di Cristallo, Viccarbe and Antoniolupi. Some of the most dazzling design elements of their extravagantly appointed interiors include handmade cement and zellige tiles by Popham Design; a monumental Coppibartali Light by Viabizzuno; a 40’ dining table by Foster + Partners; handblown glass chandeliers & lamps by Sogni Di Cristallo; dining chairs and cocktail tables by Rodolfo Dordoni; sofas by Yabu Pushelberg; dining tables and chairs by Patricia Urquiola; handmade “Beni” rugs by Soufiane Zarib; and bathroom vanities and taps by Antoniolupi.